There's a fine line between delegation and abdication, and treading through is like walking on thin ice.
According to London Business School, 30% of managers believe they can delegate well, and their team considers only a third of this number a good delegator.
So are you wondering whether you're delegating or abdicating? Join Adam and Louise as they take on an exciting conversation about abdication vs. delegation, what the telltale signs of abdicating are, and how delegating empowers your business and staff.
Tune in now!
- 01:04 The difference between delegating and abdicating
- 04:31 How abdicating affects your business and employees
- 05:43 How delegating empowers you and your business
- 07:53 The effects of knowing abdication vs. delegation
- 09:10 The dangers of letting abdication be
- 11:47 Why do we need to take responsibility for delegating
- 13:00 Telltale signs that you’re abdicating
About our Guest:
Name: Louise Ledbrook
Business name: Founder, Organise Yourself
Louise Ledbrook is a high-performance executive coach, tech entrepreneur innovator, speaker, author, and productivity expert. Her business helps people transform their lives and businesses to achieve the next level of result they've always dreamed of. Whether addressing things in their life or business, she can help individuals implement the tools and techniques specific to their needs.
Visit Louise's Website: organiseyourself.net
Connect with Louise:
- Visit the Tradie Business School website (https://tradiebusinessschool.com/)
- Join us on our FREE Facebook Group (Tradies & General Contractors Global)
You can also connect with us on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, visit our website at https://tradiebusinessschool.com/ or subscribe to The Tradie Business School on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
Thank you for tuning in!