Do you ever ask, "Why do my employees leave my company?" but the question should revolve around you asking, "What should I do to make my employees stay in my company?"
Lucky you! For this podcast episode, we will talk about creating solutions that attract new committed hires and be able to build an A-Player Team that makes an A-Quality output!
Employers should know the importance of their company's long-term goals and values because employees continue searching for an opportunity better fitted to their lifestyle– and salary is just a small part of it.
Good news! We have our hosts, Adam Spencer and Miranda Hill, to guide us on building an A-Player team to help your business grow and assure business success.
If you're still not confident if you have a team with A-Players or not, make sure to tune in to the most recent episode of Tradie Business School Podcast!
- 00:00 Welcome to Tradie Business School Podcast
- 00:50 Getting Wrong Hires Are Liabilities
- 02:38 The Consequences of Having a B and C Players
- 05:49 Employee Marketing Can Keep Your Hirees Longer
- 07:25 Can You Still Attract A-Players Even When They Are Employed?
- 11:06 Establishing Healthy Company Culture Attracts A-Players
- 13:27 Creating a Solid Foundation to the Mission, Vision, and Values of Your Company
- 15:52 How Your Company Culture Can Become a Marketing Tool for New Hires
- 18:56 Use Your Website as a Tool for Hiring New Employees
- 19:35 Things to Watch Out for in Advertising a Job
- Episode 46: How To Price Profitably on Every Job
- Episode 57: Path To Freedom: Why You Need a Vision for Your Business
- Episode 58: Path To Freedom: Define Your Mission
- Episode 59: Path to Freedom: Identifying Your Values
- Visit the Tradie Business School website (https://tradiebusinessschool.com/)
- Join us on our FREE Facebook Group (Tradies & General Contractors Global)
You can also connect with us on LinkedIn. For more podcast episodes, visit our website at https://tradiebusinessschool.com/ or subscribe to The Tradie Business School on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
Thank you for tuning in!