From hundreds of thousands of job seekers, how can you make sure that the ones you consider hiring are A-player staff that can lead your trades business to success?
Selecting the right people for a job is not an easy task. It’s so much more than just looking through an applicant’s resume.
A good skill set matters but will that be enough to help your business reach its goals?
If you’re having a hard time attracting and hiring the perfect employees for your business, it’s time to take a step back and assess if you’ve been doing your end of the deal in the hiring process.
Join us in this episode as we talk about the hiring blocks that stop business owners from snatching the best talents, how to attract prospects, and so much more!
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:12 Common mistake businesses make when hiring people
- 03:08 How marketing is key to hiring the right people
- 06:04 Building business culture around employees’ core needs
- 08:47 Hiring Blocker #1: Negative perception
- 11:16 Hiring Blocker #2: Inner control freak
- 12:18 Hiring Blocker #3: Random identity
- 13:42 What to consider before hiring employees
- Visit the Tradie Business School website (https://tradiebusinessschool.com/)
- Join us on our FREE Facebook Group - Tradies & General Contractors Global
Books mentioned in the episode:
- The Path to Freedom by Barry Williame Magliarditi (https://www.pathtofreedom.com.au/free-book-1)
Thank you for tuning in!