Is there a constant parade of employees going in and out of your business? If yes, have you thought about why this happens?
Not only this situation gets extremely exhausting with constant onboarding and offboarding, but it also wastes time, energy, and resources your trades business could put to much better use.
What could be missing from your business that employees do not long for longevity? What pushes them to leave and find greener pastures?
Remuneration could be a factor, but there’s so much more to it than money.
If you want to know the answer, join us in this episode and find out the one big influence that would make your employees stay and play in your business.
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:32 How culture factors in employee hiring and retention
- 04:17 Defining culture in business
- 06:08 How culture is reflected at work
- 09:15 Why culture is even more important in business now
- 10:41 The real reason why people leave their jobs
- 11:53 How to build a culture that makes employees stay and play
- Visit the Tradie Business School website (https://tradiebusinessschool.com/)
- Join us on our FREE Facebook Group - Tradies & General Contractors Global
Books mentioned in the episode:
- The Path to Freedom by Barry Williame Magliarditi (https://www.pathtofreedom.com.au/free-book-1)
Thank you for tuning in!